Thank you for your interest in donating tickets to USO National Capital District. Due to generous donors like you, we can distribute tickets free of charge to the men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces and their families.
Your donated tickets will never be sold, traded, bartered, or used for raffles or auctions by USO unless solicited for that purpose with your knowledge.
We kindly request tickets be donated at least 48 hours prior to the event. This time frame provides the USO with sufficient time to advertise and distribute tickets to military families.
How to Donate:
Digital/Mobile Entry Tickets via a 3rd-Party (e.g. Ticketmaster, Monumental Sports, Live Nation):
- Select the “Donate” or Transfer" ticket option and send to the following account:
- First Name: Ticketline
- Last Name: USO-Metro
- Email address: email@example.com
- Please provide your contact information in the transfer notes, so we know who donated the tickets.
Hard (Paper) Tickets:
- Download and Print the Ticketline Donation Form.
- Mail the Ticketline Donation Form and tickets to
- USO Ticketline, 5940 9th Street, Fort Belvoir, VA 22060 (FedEx or UPS)
- USO-Metro, P.O. Box 1471, Fort Belvoir, VA 22060 (US Postal Service)
Questions? Contact USO Ticketline
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Closed Weekends and Federal Holidays
Thank you for donating tickets and creating unforgettable experiences for our service members and their families!